Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive 2017
The Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive, one of the most massive flagship events undertaken by the Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur is a one of its kind initiative held in 22 cities across the nation in order to stimulate the spirit of entrepreneurship and encourage students to embrace the idea of starting their own venture.
Some of the renowned guest speakers EAD has witnessed over the years are:
- Mr. Varun Agarwal, founder of Alma Mater
- Mr. Phanindra Sama, founder of RedBus.in
- Mrs. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, Chairman and MD of Biocon Ltd.
- Mr. Arjun Malhotra, co-founder of HCL Technologies
- Mr.Anshu Gupta, Founder, Goonj
- Mr.Advitiya Sharma, Founder of Housing.com
To help the students to know about the fields which are likely to be at peak in the upcoming decades and give birth to the most successful startups.
Subject matter experts in entrepreneurship, accounting, law, banking, insurance, etc., will help us explore through ideas and questions that can help entrepreneurs in their business ventures.